We aim to show students and other interested parties an insight into the problems faced by professionals in various industries by giving access to content provided by industry professionals.
We also connect students with further learning materials/courses and job opportunities.
USING THE WEBSITE
You must not at any time:
- disclose any ID, password or other security information to any third party;
- republish any material from the Website;
- reproduce or exploit material on the Website, other than for personal use;
- use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful; or
- reverse engineer or attempt to derive the source code for underlying software or other intellectual property used to provide the Services.
Please note the following:
All rights in the design, text, graphics and other material on the Website and in the documents offered through the Website and their arrangement are protected by copyright.
All trade marks, product names and company names or logos used on the Website are our property or that of their respective owners. Any use by you of the trade marks of others may constitute an infringement of the relevant holder's rights.
OUR OTHER POLICIES
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Certain links, including hypertext links, in our Website will take you outside our Website. Links are provided for your information only and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement or approval by us of the linked site, its operator or its content.
We do not guarantee the content or accuracy of any third party's website, nor do we accept any liability for any damage or loss you may suffer as a result of your use of that website.
Due to the nature of the Internet and the possibility of third parties interfering with the Website, the Website is not guaranteed to be free of all viruses and technical defects of any description. You acknowledge that you are responsible for taking back-up copies of your data and taking appropriate measures to protect your computer systems against this sort of abuse.
If you do anything to or in relation to the Website which is a criminal offence under any law, including but not limited to the Computer Misuse Act 1990, your right to use the Website will be withdrawn immediately. We will report you in such a case to the relevant authorities.
You use the Website at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise and whether or not due to our negligence) which may result from:
- any technical, factual, textual or typographical inaccuracies, errors or omissions on or relating to the Website or any information on the Website;
- the unavailability of the Website (or any part of it), or the Services;
- the Services provided to you through the Website;
- the provision by us to you of any product updates;
- any delay in providing, or failure to provide or make available goods and/or services or any negligent provision of the Services; or
- any misrepresentation on or relating to our Website or our Services.
In no event shall we be liable for any damages and/or losses whatsoever, whether direct, indirect, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the Website.
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or
- any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
This contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
Thank you for visiting our Website. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
PURCHASING PRODUCTS ON THE SITE
You must pay by credit or debit card at the time of order. The price of any Product is the price in force at the date and time of your order. We may change the price of any Product before you place an order. We try to ensure that our prices displayed on the Site are accurate but the price on your order will need to be validated by us as part of the acceptance procedure . We will inform you if a Product's correct price is higher than that stated in your order and you may cancel the order and decide whether or not to order the product at the correct price. The prices are inclusive of applicable taxes.
All advertisements for goods or services on our Site are merely invitations to treat, and may be withdrawn by us at any time. We are entitled to refuse any order placed by you. If your order is accepted, we will confirm acceptance to you by ('Confirmation') to the email address you have given us on ordering. The order will then be fulfilled either at the time of Confirmation or within 30 days of Confirmation.
You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing Products which may be offered by us on the Site will be correct, that the credit or debit card which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of any goods or services. We reserve the right to obtain validation of your credit or debit card details before providing you with any Products.
You may return any Products you have purchased within 7 working days of delivery for any reason (including if you simply change your mind). To do so you must notify us via e-mail within those 7 working days. You will then be entitled to a refund from us, which will be paid within 30 days.
If you have any complaints, you should direct them to us via e-mail at email@example.com
Dawn art Designed by Molostock / Freepik
Handshake Designed by Freepik
Jigsaw Designed by Freepik